Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Jan 20, 2008

Ladies! Take Care of Yourselves

It feels so good to be back to blogging! I have been sick with the flu for five days and I have made up my mind that, "I never want to be sick again". Between using Tylenol Cold & Flu, DayQuil, NightQuil, and Robitussin, my cabinets kind of resemble the medicine section at Walmart and I think I will be immune from any disease for the next two years. But one thing I did realize is leading up to this shutdown was that I really wasn't taking care of myself. I wasn't eating right, sleeping, exercising, or making sure I had on warm clothes when I went outside. (I sacrificed my health to try to look cute and now I'm paying for it). So ladies don't be like me, start taking care of yourself now before you have to pay for it later.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails