Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Feb 8, 2009

Savvy Sistah: Madame CJ Walker


One of my favorite Savvy Sistahs of all time is Madame CJ Walker. When I was a young girl I would make my own skincare products and I never thought, that eventually I would manufacture my own bath & body line. I owe a lot of credit to this woman born Sarah Breedlove who lost both of her parents (they were former slaves) when she was just six years old. Because of her inventions and the fact that she was a savvy businesswoman, she eventually became the first female millionaire in the United States. She had a passion and desire to help women solve their skin & hair problems and to also help them create their own stream of income. Today I celebrate this brave Savvy Sistah for her legacy and for paving the way for me and other entrepreneurs.
For more information Click the Link!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails