Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Jan 5, 2008

The Darker the Berry the Sweeter the Juice


Now this is so true in more ways than one (if you know what I mean) but right now I'm talking about three berries that are not only good, but good for you. I love fruit and this year I'm really getting focused on wellness and I want to pass on a great fruit salad that will improve your body inside and out. The "Three Berry Salad" consists of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. They are known as the "Super Food" because they are packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber. They are also rich in antioxidants which help to protect the cells in your body from damage and helps to prevent disease and aging. (and it's cheaper than botox) So just cut up the strawberries and add the raspberries and blueberries and you'll have a sweet and nutritional snack. For you ladies who are always on the go and don't have time for breakfast I recommend the "Three Berry Smoothie". My mother started make smoothies for our family a few years ago and now I never have to go to Jamba Juice. (I still love that place, shh don't tell her). So Enjoy your fruit salad and smoothie and have a "Berry" good day!
Three Berry Fruit Smoothie Recipe:
1 cup "the three berry's
1/2 cup orange juice
1 cup non-fat yogurt
1 banana

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those berries look absolutely delicious!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails