Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Jan 10, 2008

Savvy Style: A Splash of Black & White


Black and White is one of my favorite color combinations and most of the people who know me are very aware of my obsession with these colors. The b/w fashions I have in my wardrobe range from sophisticated to elegant to busy. I really like patterns, because I like the energy I feel when I wear my clothes. One key benefit of owning b/w garments is that they never go out of style just watch the fashion forecast for the year and you will always find these colors high on the list. You'll also discover that you can wear b/w anytime throughout the year and still be in style (you may just need to grab boots, an umbrella, or your sunglasses). So bring the pizazz back into your life, with a little splash of Black & White.



The Abstract Cover-Ups
Multi-colored print collarless coat with contrast jacquard trim, $1990.00; Torre print drawstring short kaftan, $580.00 by Emilio Pucci, www.net-a-porter.com


Clutches with Crystals
Left to right: Aphrodite pattern and Abstract swirls on clutches with jet black and clear Rhine Austrian Crystals by Judith Leiber , http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/


Peep Toe Shoe
Left to right: Lace-up oxford by Ralph Lauren, $595.99; Patent leather and optical suede by Gucci, $585.00; Satin leopard print by Gucci, $595.00, shoes available at http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails